Europe's Biggest E-cigarette Industry Conference is Back in London!
Engage with 20+ Experts in E-Cigarettes to find out about:
- TPD Updates: Industry experts give you an update on the latest on the Tobacco Products Directive and what to expect in 2016
- Manufacturing Standards: How complying with safety and quality requirements can boost brand affinity
- Product Innovation: Leading brands showcase their latest technologies including never seen before products
- E-liquid Testing: Testing companies give an insight into testing requirements and the limits set by the current regulation
- Cross Border Selling and Advertising: Find out about advertising restrictions and changing regulations
What's New for 2015?
- Speed Regulating Session: Get the critical regulatory insights you need to make the right business decisions in 2016 covering UK, Canada, US, France, Germany and the Netherlands
- Brand New 2015 Advisory Board: Get top tips for driving your business forward from the most influential leaders in the industry
- Speed Vaping: Benefit from roundtables representing six different e-liquids and mods to get the latest technological knowledge you need to stay ahead in the rapidly evolving eCigs market
- Health Panel: Chaired by the tobacco control expert, David Sweanor. Have your questions ready for the world renowned experts on harm reduction and health implications
- Fairground Themed Drinks Reception: After a jam-packed day of case studies and learning – relax, grab a drink and make the connections you need to stay ahead in 2016 and beyond
For more information download the agenda here.
Agenda prepared closely with our Advisory Board:
- Peter Beckett, Public Policy Consultant, PolicyMatters
- Julian Shellard, EU Regional Regulatory Affairs Director, Blu
- Lorien Jollye, E-Cigarette/Vapers Advocate, ECCA
- Tim Phillips, Managing Director, Ecig Intelligence
Here is what out past delegates have said:
“It was everything I expected as a way of exchanging our latest views on the ECig sector, making new connections and sharing our hopes for the future.”Chief Executive, Swiss Vapor, Switzerland
“I think very valuable, as I am just getting started in the industry so it makes everything more real.”Market Analyst, Ecig Intelligence, UK
“Valuable - we have many notes on improvements to our marketing strategy because of data presented on customer behaviour etc, as well as some great information to write about in our social marketing.”Owner, Light Your Fire, Sweden
“It has been interesting and very valuable for me being new in this field.”Manager Legality, Gumlink, Denmark
“My first time to this kind of event, made lots of new contacts, great industry insights and overall great experience.”CEO, Evapo, UK
“As a new starter in the industry, this was a very valuable event for me, including all networking opportunities.”Marketing Manager, Presspart, Germany
“It is a valuable event to get a temperature check on how the industry as whole is evolving. It is also a good opportunity to share experience on the different challenges encountered by different stakeholders / perspectives.”Emerging Leads Products, JTI, UK
“Extremely Valuable: Thought provoking content very well presented.”Managing Director, Clearette, UK
Don't forget to download the agenda and look out for our Early Bird dates for huge discounts!